Vision, Mission, and Goals Faculty of Agriculture
To become a superior and innovative agricultural faculty based on the Indonesian Maritime Continent
Excellent means that it can be ranked in the top 10 agricultural faculties based on national rankings
Innovative is meant to always do new things
The Indonesian Maritime Continent is intended to have a unity of air, land, and air dimensions. This entity is uniquely organized and displays the characteristics of continents with distinctive characteristics from the point of view of climate and weather (climatology and meteorology), the state of its water (oceanography), the order of the earth’s crust (geology), biodiversity
(biodiversity), as well as its socio-cultural order (anthropology). Apart from being a geographical unit, this order is also a geopolitical area under the jurisdiction of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI).choose continental characteristics with distinctive characteristics from the point of view of climate and weather (climatology and meteorology), the state of the water (oceanography), the order of the earth’s crust
(geology), biodiversity, and socio-cultural order (anthropology). Apart from being a geographical unit, this order is also a geopolitical area under the jurisdiction of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI). Looking at its natural characteristics, the Indonesian maritime continent is categorized as a tropical region. Therefore, on the Indonesian Maritime Continent, the Faculty of Agriculture will develop tropical agriculture.
The mission of the Faculty of Agriculture is
- Organizing a quality learning process within the framework of the Merdeka Campus, Merdeka Belajar to produce people who are smart, independent and able to compete globally. Activities will be focused on improving the quality of the teaching and learning process on an ongoing basis. Faculty of Agriculture Unhas must continuously produce graduates who have competencies recognized by the business world and the industrial world. This embodiment is carried out by standardizing the educational process nationally and internationally.
- Producing innovative research that has received national and international recognition. In addition, downstream research results that benefit the community. Downstream research results of the Faculty of Agriculture can be in the form of innovation products, patents, copyrights, and trademarks. The Faculty of Agriculture must continue to innovate in the field of research and community service so that the various research and service results produced are truly original, contain elements of novelty, quality and usefulness.
- Organizing modern and digital-based university governance.
To become an educational institution of international repute, aspects of governance (university governance) play an important role. UNHAS governance must prioritize professionalism and digital-based. This is implemented as much as possible into the practice of management and implementation of the tridharma of the Faculty of Agriculture Unhas.
Strategic Objectives and Strategic Objectives
- Improving quality education services to produce independent graduates so that they can compete globally.
- Increase productivity and quality of innovative and downstream tropical agricultural research results.
- Increase productivity and quality of agricultural research results that can be used by the community.
- Improve the quality of modern and digital-based faculty management that is integrated.
The strategic objectives of the Faculty of Agriculture are as follows
- The implementation of a learning process that adopts the independent campus model
- Availability of opportunities to have experience at national and international levels
- Availability of opportunities for students to become entrepreneurs
- Increased research ability of lecturers
- Increasing number of publications in national and international scientific journals
- Increasing number of downstream research
- Improving the quality of the implementation of seminars and scientific journals.
- Increased ability to serve lecturers
- Increasing HaKI
- Increasing amount of research used by industry
- Increased transparent and accountable higher education governance
- Improve the careers of lecturers and staff
- Increased Non-APBN revenue
- Increasing various online-based services
- Improved environmental quality