The Faculty of Agriculture, Hasanuddin University has quite a long experience in the field of cooperation, especially research collaboration, both with domestic (local, regional and national) and foreign agencies. At the local level the Faculty has established research collaborations with all districts / cities in South Sulawesi and West Sulawesi Provinces. At the regional level with provinces in eastern Indonesia, and at the national level with several ministries, such as the Ministry of Agriculture, PU, Environment, Forestry, and several agencies / institutions such as BATAN, BIG, and BPN.
While at the international level, the Faculty of Agriculture has several collaborative partners, both research and education and teaching (visiting lecturers, distance lecturing, student exchange, etc.). The following are some of the foreign partner institutions of the Faculty of Agriculture in the last 5 years:
- Australia: ACIAR, Sydney University
- Austria: IAEA (International Atomic Energy) dan Universiteit fuer Bodenkultur-Vienna
- Jepang: JICA, RIHN (Research Institute for Humanity Nature), JIRCAS (Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Science), Tokyo University, Kyoto University, Ehime University (SUIJI Consortium), Ryukoku Univ, Iwate University,Tsukuba University, Mie University,Yamanashi University, Osaka University
- Amerika Serikat: Alabama Agriculture And Machinery University-USA dan University of Maryland-USA.
- Israel: Volcani Research Center
- Belanda: Wageningen University, The Netherland.
- Papua Nugini: PNG-Department of Livestock and Agriculture
- Graduate School Of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Japan.
- RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science, Japan.